Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Nice work.

Mne ochen nravitsa. Hachu vidit bolshe ruskay raboti. Ochen mala takih multikav.

BOYSCOUT 4 BOYSCOUT 4

Tisk Tisk

Well it was a nice movie but you can at least come up with your own idea.. I saw that whole remote control wheelchair thin in one one of the Bean episodes...

Be My Valentine?! Be My Valentine?!

Great Job

You know I think this movie is very under rated I think it should be underdog of the week. You had a story which many others lack and you had smooth runnning movie which is very hard to make. i really rarely review movies or score them but I really think your movie deserves a higher score so im gona vote 5. Hope that increases it some :)

Bonus Stage #15: Zombie 2 Bonus Stage #15: Zombie 2

I liked it

I would enjoy this so much more if you put more jokes into it but I was LMAO when the guy started sucking on the other guys head LOL...

South Bronx Rising South Bronx Rising

DAM!

Dat was relly nice. Make lots more.. putting on favorites i like this even more then madness...

Audio Portal 6 Audio Portal 6

cool

Hmm i kinda liked it nothing special tho kinda pointless not too intresting if ur planing on making another i wouldnt mind doing art... not animation tho.

Livecorpse responds:

heh, Art is the easy part, bud. but anything u wanna contribute i guess can be considered. the pic in ur profile looks decent if you drew it gj
anyways see ya thx for the feedback

Owarigoro Owarigoro

Best trailer

This is the best trailer ive seen u seem to be good at making them.. Id love to see a movie like this but if you dont have the time or patience to do that maybey you can make trailers for people by request like i wouldnt mind a trailer for a game im making. if ur intrested my AIM is FakeNameDB

Murder On 3rd Street: PT1 Murder On 3rd Street: PT1

like u said

Little work was put into it but it came out well. I think you should make a movie into which you will put some effort and ull have a great movie. This one was preatty good a 3 for u. Ill watche the next episode.

The First Thing The First Thing

Whoa

I usally dont vote 5. even on the best movies. But this one is diffrent. I dont write reviews often either. I've always wanted to make something like this i jus lack the skill. Great cartoon im , looking forward to seeing more.

Slim Santa Slim Santa

O.K

Y u gotta use all of weird al's songs make up some of ur own stop editing them or use his and give him credit.